Elena's Baby Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Baby's growth, as measured by froggie clothes . . .

These pictures blew our minds. Elena is only 4-months-old as of yesterday, but she's already grown so much. We took some pictures a couple days ago of her in a froggie outfit that her granny gave us back before she was born. Here they are:



"I feel even more ridiculous than I look . . . "


















"There's not enough blanket to conceal this outfit!"















When I saw these pictures I remembered that this was the outfit we took Elena home from the hospital in. So I went back through our several gigabytes of digital baby pictures and video that we've accumulated so far, and found this picture:




"Look how much I've grown! My feet used to make it only half way down the legs of this outfit. Now I fill it out."

1 Comments:

Blogger ERG said...

And I may have to "cut off" your comment privileges, granny . . .

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home