Elena's Baby Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Russ's visit

My friend Russ came by our place this weekend. His hobby is photography, so he took a bunch of good photos of us, including as we walked through the park near our house. Take a look:




family portrait

















Elena was a bit fussy, though, and there were a few meltdowns -- here's one.

















Meltdown closeup


















Here's a keeper, of dad & Elena.


















Elena in the mirror on her playmat -- who's that cute little thing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Grouse said...

Wow, go Russ! Those are some great shots. The meltdown closeup gives me chills - glad I wasn't there to experience that!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Katie. It wasn't so bad...the screams were loud, but somehow a crying baby is just cute to me. Sometimes I can't help but laugh when I look I my son Kai throwing a fit! (shameless plug...take a look at his website here: www.kaiphotos.com)

Eirk, Hope the move is going well.

Russ

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home