Elena's Baby Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Thumb sucking

Elena has already developed a proclivity for sucking her thumb. She likes to do it when she's tired -- it helps calm her down and get to sleep.



Elena has a special way of sucking her thumb -- instead of balling the rest of her hand up in a fist, she uses it to cover her face!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Grouse said...

I always sucked the pointer finger of my left hand. I can still feel it tingle when I think about it, even though it was so long ago (I mean, I finally quit the habit in college, after all ;-)

Didn't you thumb suck too, ERG?

9:44 AM  
Blogger ERG said...

No, KT, my thumb didn't suck. My thumb rocked.

6:04 AM  
Blogger naechstehaltestelle said...

That's great with the thumb sucking. Julian just munches on his fist

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home