Froggie
Elena has a lot of froggie things -- toys, clothes, you name it. She really likes one froggie stuffed animal in particular.

This froggie is usually pretty damp from drool nowadays.
But Elena isn't always sure where her real loyalties lie. Recently she was spotted prevaricating between froggie and lion:

That lion's pretty cute too . . .
But nature seemed to intervene while Elena made a quick trip up to her grandma's place in Saitama:

Come on, choose my cousin!
And froggie is still Elena's best buddie (besides Mommy & Daddy, of course).

4 Comments:
I think Kaeru-chan is my favorite too. Cute little stuffed froggie!! Almost (but not quite) as cute as Elena!
Yes, I realize Froggie has made prior appearances. This posting was simply an attempt to provide more color on Froggie's centrality to Elena's day-to-day routine. ERG expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of this or any prior postings that arise from or relate in any way to, in written or visual form, Froggie.
So, essentially, are you telling us that maybe Froggie is a figment of your imagination? Or are we all figments of Froggie's imagination?
Everytime you write stuffed froggie, I can hear you saying it in Mrs. Raymond's voice (frome Monte Vista Elementary School) - don't ask me why.
Oh! I saw froggie make an appearance in a video you sent a little while ago. Froggie has now become a big part of my life.
Post a Comment
<< Home