Catching up
Ok, Ok, so it's been a while since I updated this blog. Where was I? I had just picked up Elena and Yuko in Tokyo, and was bringing them back to Berkeley, CA. We made a stop off in Washington state to see the family for Thanksgiving. When we finally got to Berkeley, it was to a mostly empty house -- I think they were a little surprised at how bare things were! Here they are checking Mixi in our empty den.
But there other distractions to keep their minds off the spartan living quarters -- every so often a few neighborhood deer would take up residence in our back yard.
And once our furniture got here, we all slowly started settling in. Elena quickly assumed her customary position, ruling the roost.
And granny even came down to visit for a while, and help us move in. You can see the house is still mostly in boxes.
Pretty soon, it was almost Christmas. That will be my next posting! (I know, a bit late, but hey, better late than never!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home